Collection of Information
We may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register for an account, purchase one of our products or services, access or use various content or features, or directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, and postal address;
- User name and password;
- Payment information, such as credit card number and expiration date;
- Search queries;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
- Additional information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the Services, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Standard Server Log Information.
Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with the products, services, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Customize and personalize your use of the Services;
- Contact you via email and otherwise about products and services that we think might be of interest to you;
- Contact you with legal notices and other information that may be relevant to your use of the Services;
- Maintain or administer the Services, perform business analyses, or for other internal purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf, such as to host the Services. Our service providers are only authorized to use and disclose information collected from our Services to perform functions on our behalf.
- In Connection With a Transfer of Assets. If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may transfer your information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other Parties With Your Consent. We may share information about you with third parties when you consent to such sharing. For example, if the Services allow you to share information with certain individuals and you use this feature, then we will share information in accordance with your request.
- Aggregate Information. We may disclose to third parties information that does not describe or identify individual users, such as aggregate website usage data or demographic reports.
- The Names You Search. The names you search will not be viewable or shareable by us or by any third parties
We do not share information that we collect with third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
The Services do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent, except as permitted by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Links to Third Party Sites and Services
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you the Services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can view or edit your personal information, including billing and account information, by accessing your TMviz account. You can cancel your account at any time by logging in to your account. You can also contact TMviz at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we correct or delete information. We will make reasonable efforts to respond to requests to access, correct, or delete your personal information within 30 days.
By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, TMviz commits to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which the user communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, TMviz currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.